Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Tip and a Tackle

Tip: Laundry Bag Use

I know that many people use laundry bags for delicates, baby clothes and socks.  I heard about this a long time ago and tried it out this week...

You can use a laundry bag to wash all the bottle tops, sippy cup lids, etc in the dish washer.  Just make sure you don't over fill or they don't come clean.  Fill your laundry bag and place it in the top rack of the dishwasher.  It saves from hand washing all those little pieces.

Tackle:  Last Tuesday I linked up to Tackle it Tuesday over at 5 Minutes for Mom. I was so inspired by all the jobs other bloggers were taking on.  I decided to take on the bathroom.  I had missed it during my weekly cleaning schedule at it was getting to be unsanitary.  

 The orange bottle is my husbands industrial hand cleaner, and those are dirty diapers on one of the garbage cans.  We had 3 in the room!  I know, but one is for regular waste, one is for diapers an the other is for cloth diapers and training pants.  I'm thinking of loosing the blue one.

All the laundry baskets were full so laundry was piling on the floor here.  One day this week I managed to get both kids sleeping at the same time so I tackled that nasty room.  I'm so pleased with the results.


It may look a bit crowded but it works for our practical needs.
Next up will be my bedroom!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great tackle! I love tackling the bathroom. It's a small room and just takes a relatively short amount of time to make a huge difference!

    Also, I thought you might be interested to know that I'll be having a cloth diaper review/giveaway coming up soon. Stop by and check it out! (It's posted under my banner at the top of my page.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clean bathroom usually makes my day better somehow.

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tackle...that reminds me, I think I missed my bathroom this week too. LOL

    ReplyDelete