Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Drool Bandana

I know I was planing to catch up on all my half made projects, but this was too cute and so simple to make.  MJ is teething right now and all his bibs are getting dirty (or they are in the wash).  I've seen these cute drool bandanas on Etsy before.  I'm all for making things if I can do it for less.

I took 2 pieces of material and cut a triangle 17inches along the bottom and 5inches up the middle.
Sew them together and add a fastener!  Easy right?!


I chose to add a layer of polar fleece in the middle of mine to make it more absorbent.  I also used cotton on one side and flannel on the other.  This is because I was using scraps.

As I write this I'm realizing I need to make a few more because MJ's shirt today is already soaking wet.  I'll try o post more pictures of this soon.  Be creative and happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment