Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Magic Flax Seed Bag

First off there is no photo for this because I can't find the memory card for my camera this morning.  I was uploading photos yesterday and got distracted by the boys.  Do you think I can find a tiny little memory card??

Use your imagination here because it is quite simple.  I made a flannel pouch about 4X7 inches (just like a bean bag).  You can make them any size you'd like.  Ours are a nice size for boo boos and such.

Fill you little bag with flax seed.  There are special properties in the flax oil that helps it to retain hot and cold temperatures.  Sew your bag shut.  We keep one near the microwave, zap it or about 20sec.  We also keep one in the freezer.

I'll add a photo later.

Do you have any tips to share?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment