- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- Three ounces of jello – any flavor you wish
- Combine ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until it thickens.
- Knead until cool enough to touch.
- Enjoy your jellodough!
The boys used different nature objects to make prints before the traditional plastic toys came out. Their concentration was incredible. TJ was so exciting with all the prints his objects were making.
I'm linked up to: