Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Dinner for our forrest friends


I was looking through my posts and realized I had forgotten to post this.

A few weeks ago we were playing with the play food inside.  I had brought everything out so that MJ could play while I made dinner.  TJ was rather disappointed that he couldn't really make dinner with me in the play pots.  I suggested that he could go outside and make the squirrels some dinner. 


TJ's stew for the forrest friends
TJ had a wonderful time gathering all sorts of nuts, berries, moss, sticks... anything he thought animals might enjoy.  We set his buffet up on a tree stump and went into dinner.  After a few days we did notice that most of the food was gone.
Tasty dessert of berries TJ collected

How do you transition to meals or what do your kids do while you make dinner??

No comments:

Post a Comment