Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Introducing Me Again- Unique Upcycled Creations

I am very excited to introduce my new Facebook page for Me Again Creations where I will be postings my unique upcycled creations for sale. You can also lick on the store button at the top of the page any time you visit this blog.

Don't forget to click 'like' when you visit my page.  I sincerely appreciate the support.

Some points to consider: 
Shipping costs will apply
Prices are marked in Canadian dollars
If you live locally you can always pick-up your items and avoid shipping costs
I am more than happy to make custom orders on items I make or something you have in mind
I'll be adding more items as they are completed


2 comments:

  1. Meaghan, you should run a home daycare! The things you do with your little guys, any mom would be sure her kids were being well cared for and having an educational experience at the same time! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy it is funny that you should mention that. I have tried twice to get my home day care going. At first we decided to hold on it because we were planing for our second child, then second time we had the house up for sale and were not getting enough interest. At the moment our house is still up for sale, although if I could get enough children then we could stay put! Pass on the word and I'll get going again!!!

      Delete