* My wonderful parents took the boys for an overnight so we could get some work done on the house. We managed to paint 2 rooms and prep some door frames for painting. We also moved some furniture and had a nice evening together.
* The day we had to pay our company HST we received a long awaited payment from a customer to cover the taxes.
* We found an amazing kitchen hutch for free on the side of the road. We have always wanted one but haven't had the money to splurge. We are so thankful to God for this nice surprise!
* We have been blessed to spend so much quality time with the boys as we watch them develop and grow. MJ is signing and talking so much. The boys are playing together more often too.
* Sales at the grocery store on the items we need most. Doesn't sound like much but it sure is nice when that happens.
* Scripture keeps coming to mind for both of us that we hadn't considered before. We are trying to be more faithful and consistent with reading our bible. It is wonderful that the Lord still speaks to us in many ways. I've even read other blogs that hit right to what I needed to hear on a given day.
|Awesome Ikea hutch we found free!|
I'd love to hear how God is blessing you.