Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday's Tips: Diaper Pail Pucks

It's Tuesday and time for some handy times and things I've picked up along the way.  I'm really not sure where I learned about this.  I think I was doing a search online to make our diaper pail less smelly.  You can use this idea for any garbage can too!

Okay so here is what you do.  Pour a large amount of baking soda (about 2 cups) into a small bowl.  Then add one table spoon of water at a time.  Stir until you have a thick paste.

Line a muffin tin with muffin cups.  Scoop your thick paste into the muffin cups and let them dry.  This might take a day.

When you are done, you can store them in an air tight container.

To use them just remove the muffin liner and place in your garbage pail.  Mine has a built in spot for deodorizers.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment