Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Silly faces

This past week for advent we made some Christmas cards, baking, and played with the nativity set.  We've been enjoying spending lots of family time together and had some friends come for a play date.  Sorry but we were having so much fun together that I forgot to take pictures.  I'll look around for some though.

I love building memories.  I think my favourite thing is baking with the boys. They are learning to take turns and work together.  The boys love to use the apple machine (it cores, peals and slices the apples) and the chopper (sort of like a slap-chop).  Of course they also enjoy scooping flour and measuring ingredients.

TJ has discovered the Photobooth application on my computer.  Here are some fun smiles for you!









No comments:

Post a Comment