Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tuesday's Tips: The Sharing Snack

Here is a great way to use up those almost empty snacks, cereals and such in your cupboard.  TJ and I came up with the "Sharing Snack".  Originally I was wanting him to eat a snack on a day he was being particular about everything.  I offered to let him help make a yummy snack to share with me.  We had fun too.  Basically we got out all the possible snack foods in the cupboards.  Put them in a container with a lid (to shake) or a bowl.  Each time our snack is different.  We currently have: bear paw crackers, Cheerios, Baby puff cereal, Rice Crispie Chexs, raisins, chocolate chips, and cinnamon. Here are some possibilities:

cereal
gold fish or other small crackers
raisins
marshmallows
chocolate chips
baby snacks
cinnamon or coco powder

On a side note I am very excited that I made my first batch of granola and it worked out very well. I used this recipe using whatever I could find in the cupboard.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm... sounds good. Expecially the chocolate chip part :D.

    Moe

    ReplyDelete